If you’ve ever watched pro drivers race and wished you could do the same, here is your chance!
Race for charity: Invitation from the Romanian stnd at Bazar International
If you’ve ever watched pro drivers race and wished you could do the same, here is your chance! Bring your colleagues and register your own team of up to two-persons per team. The race will include up to 15 teams and begin with a qualifying session and F1-style start. Each team member rotates driving and pit strategy duties throughout the 1-hour endurance race. The race will be followed by an awards ceremony & casual dinner.
Check the great photos from last year event: http://www.romlux.org/fr/evenements/romlux-evenements/167-race-for-bazar-international-photostream
Where: Mondercange Karting – www.kart.lu
When: Saturday 21st of September 2013 17h00
- Team registration for the Race : 95EUR per team
- Awards dinner: 25EUR per person
- Both race and dinner costs are to be payed in advance on
- Paypal account via Eventbrite: Register your team for the Race
- BCEE IBAN Account: LU46 0020 1890 4274 5700 in favor of Romania-Luxemburg Business Forum a.s.b.l.
Please mention “Race for Bazar”!
ALL funds raised during this event will be entirely donated to Bazar International for charity!
Please mention the name of the team and all names of team members. Registration will be confirmed only after receipt of the payment on the dedicated account.
Registrations for the awards dinner are welcome from everybody (drivers, supporters, family, friends, etc) including people who do not take part in the race.
The Romanian stand at Bazar International 2013 particularly supports :
- EXCELSIOR ASSOCIATION FOR EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION, Târgu Jiu. Bourses d’études supérieures pour jeunes méritants.
- Kiwanis Club Uelzechtdall asbl, Mersch / projet “Serving The Children of Romania”. Transport de containers de matériel médical, éducatif et vestimentaire, rénovation des sanitaires dans une école à Bârlad.
- HOGAR DE LA JOVEN, Armenia. Accueil, alimentation et suivi scolaire et transports pour enfants de la rue.
For the entire list of charities please go to : http://bazar-international.lu/charities/charity-projects-2013/
no later than
16h30: meeting in Mondercange (please visit www.kart.lu for directions) at the brasserie. Please do not be late.
16h30: Briefing for the race. Allocate kart numbers for teams and seeding starting positions.
16h50: Preparations for the race.
17h00: Race Start
18h00: Race End
18h10: Price awarding ceremony
19h30: Diner after the race