On January 18th 2018, the Chamber of Commerce of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, the Romanian Embassy in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and the Romania-Luxembourg Business Forum asbl will organize a country seminar on the various business opportunities in Romania.
The seminar, open to all sectors of activity, will also include a presentation of the Romanian economy, useful advices and tips for investors, as well as testimonials from Luxembourg companies active in Romania.
The event will try to answer to the following questions:
- – How could Luxembourg companies benefit from these developments?
- – What are the existing opportunities for Luxembourg companies in this large market?
- – Where are the greatest opportunities for Luxembourgish investors?
- 15.30 – 16.00 Registration
- 16:00 – 16:10 Welcoming speech by the Chamber of Commerce of Luxembourg
- 16:10 – 16:30 Overview of Romania’s economic situation
- 16:30 – 17:10 Keynote speech: Why Romania?
- 17:10 – 17:40 Testimonial Speeches of Luxembourg-based companies that are already active in Romania
- 17.40 – 17.50 Q & A session
- 17.50 – 18.00 Closing Remarks
- 18:00 Networking Reception with traditional Romanian cuisine and wine